Energy Works Technology
EWT is an ISO certified manufacturer of Pressure Vessels, Process Plant Equipment, as well as Oil and Gas Steel Structures Fabricator also offering EPCC services. Energy Works is capable of fabricating:
- Process Modules and Packages for Onshore and Offshore Production Facilities.
- Pressure vessels and Process Piping (Separators, Scrubbers, knock-out Drums, Slug Catchers, Manifold Skids, PIG Launching and Receiving facilities, Metering Skids, among others).
- Steel Equipment and Structures (Jackets, Platforms, Foundation/Suction/Anchor Piles, Buoys) EWT is UKAS and ANAB ISO9001:2008 certified as well as ASME U, U2, PP, S Stamps authorized.
EWT guarantees products and services to meet with International codes' specification and best practices as well as customer requirements. EWT facility is located within the Nestoil Operations Base in Abuloma, Port Harcourt and consists of 26,082 sqm of covered workshops, 8,100 sqm of open construction area and 600 sqm of painting area. Other components are: 12,900 sqm of material laydown/temporary storage area; 210m long quay with 15m draft. Yard bearing capacities range from 10 tons/sqm for light fabrication areas to 140 Tons/sqm at heavy fabrication areas. The EWT facility is equipped with:
- Plate rolling capacity up to 130 mm thick
- Plate cutting capacity, 300mm thick using modern CNC machine equipped with Plasma
- Semiautomatic welding machines
- 316 Stainless steel weld overlay for stainless steel cladding
- Lift by overhead cranes of up to 100 tonnes
- The biggest heat treatment furnace in Nigeria
The facility is capable of 27,000 tons of fabricated steel structures per annum, with thicknes of up to 13omm and SMAW, FCAW, TIG, SAW and Combination Welding processes.
EWT recently rolled the 1st of 3 Clad Plates being 90+4mm Thick Clad weighing 20 tonnes for SPDC Soku Nag Separator. The feat is the first of its kind in the Nigerian fabrication industry.